Taylor writes home every Monday so be sure to check for a new letter each week!                                                                                                       Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and TEACH THEE WHAT THOU SHALT SAY. (Exodus 4:12)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Letter to Cameron 4/18/11

Hey Cam!
Dude I'm in the field! It's crazy! I have already taught parts of lessons and gone street contacting! way cool! I don't understand everything and need to ask people to repeat things but its way fun. Just trying to have fun with it. Our place is pretty poor but I'm sure I'll have worse in the future. Good stuff. So many dogs here! They're everywhere. But hey I have p-day on Mondays so if you write me do it before then. Love you!
Elder Summerhays

No comments:

Post a Comment