Taylor writes home every Monday so be sure to check for a new letter each week!                                                                                                       Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and TEACH THEE WHAT THOU SHALT SAY. (Exodus 4:12)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Letter home to Dad (rcv'd 4/6)

Hey dad! So I went to the Sao Paulo temple today which was great! Not as pretty as the Campinas temple on the outside but the inside was gorgeous. Ok so last weekend I went proselyting! It was so scary but awesome at the same time! We handed out 6 Books of Mormon and like 3 phone numbers if they wanted to know more about the book later. So cool. My favorite one was when we talked to this guy who didn’t have a religion but he prayed and knew that God loved him. I bore my testimony about how important prayer was in our lives and that he could pray to know that the Book of Mormon was true. I really felt good as I was doing all this. I couldn’t understand everything but enough that I could talk and say what I needed to say. I really enjoyed it. Conference was amazing! I had so many thoughts and impressions come to mind as I listened. I loved it so much. I loved how it talked about family a lot. I really enjoyed David A Bednars talk. That was great. I wish I could tell you more about everything I learned and loved but I honestly never have time. I’m running out of time right now. haha oh and the music was amazing. They sang the spirit of god. That made me so happy. I have probably told you this before but some of the times that I have felt the spirit the most is when I hear the tabernacle choir singing. I love their music. I heard and saw it all. That great about the blog. Thanks for having him do that. Ask him what the best way to send pictures home is. Please. Haha so I got your letter last week and I’m sending one back today. Thanks for that. And I haven’t gotten the cookies yet but I’m going to try right now. And yeah I have one more pday next week. Love you dad. I’ll try to send more stories in a letter soon. Love you! Elder Taylor Summerhays

No comments:

Post a Comment