Taylor writes home every Monday so be sure to check for a new letter each week!                                                                                                       Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and TEACH THEE WHAT THOU SHALT SAY. (Exodus 4:12)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6/20 E-Mail - Father's Day

Dad!
This week went by really fast. But yesterday we had a good day. One investigator of ours, Jucelia, came to church and enjoyed it and also watched the baptism of an investigator of ours. Luane. Woohoo! Good stuff. She has been taking the discussions for a while but it was great to see her happiness as she was baptised. So there isn't much to do here besides write and stay in our house (Referring to what he does for fun on Pday). I'm still looking. haha. I'm glad you had a good Father's day. I'm sorry that I didn't send a card. I remember when we went there (Referring to my comment about our trip to Nauvoo years ago and how the statue of Hyrum and Joseph at Carthage affected me - Tamara and the kids gave me a beautiful 18" bronzed replica). Well you just made me start crying. I love you Dad. I'm so greatfull for everything that you have done for me. You have no idea. I'm sorry that I didn't show it very much before I left. I'm very sorry. I have been thinking about how I can make it up to you one day in my life. I've got a lot to do. Thank you dad. I love you so very much. That's cool that Amber came home to see her dad. But crazy what happened! (Referring to being hit by debris at Baskin &Robbins when a car drove through the front door) what are the odds of that?! I hope that they are ok. I will write to Sis. Seader. I hope that she is ok as well (In hospital). I will pray for her. Maple Valley days. Good times. That picture (Of Lilly) is awesome. I miss my city and my trees. haha. Keno! and Kaleb! good for him. Hey you should show Josie my apartment too. She would like that. But that address doesn't sound right nor the name. I will look up the address of the building and send it next week. I think its fairly new. So Morielli is doing great. She missed church but she is still reading and is excited everytime we come over. We are excited for her. Hey dad, so I don't have a lot of time to respond to what you wrote about Alma 8 but it was great reading it. Thanks for that. I so wish I had studied more before the mission. I missed out on so much. Now i wish I had more time to study everyday. We are working hard and will keep on going. Oh quick. Elder Mota was really sick with stomach pains the other day and couldn't walk. I gave my first blessing and it was in Portuguese. woah. haha, it was really simple but it was a blessing. The next morning he was fine and ready to go. That felt great. A blessing doesn't have to beautiful. It felt great to use the priesthood to help. Anyway...I hope that all is well at home. I love you dad and thank you again for everything. You are the best. Oh have you guys gotten my pics yet? bye.

Elder summerhays

Hi Mom!
I'm doing good. This week was good and went by really fast. Things are going well with our investigators. We have some people marked for July that are really progressing well. But guess what? We had a baptism yesterday! woohoo! Luane. It was great. We are definitely being blessed in this area. We will have more in July. Everything is going great with Elder Mota and I. We just keep on going. We are having a good time. Lots of laughs at stupid things I do on accident...like slipping or tripping in the street. My upbrella flying up behind me and breaking in the rain. Eating too fast and drinking soda and burp hickuping. And lots of other stuff. We're having a good time. Yeah no more school! More time to spend with your children. Thats great for Bryce (Referring to solo he sang at the final school concert). He should continue. Yeah McKenna said something about EFY. She is excited. good for her and I hope that she has a good time. haha that's funny...they (referring to Cam's roommates that stayed the night on their way to China) stayed the night? haha good stuff. I'm glad you had fun with that. Just tell them the story when he went out in the snow naked. Haha I forgot to send dad a card! No! I will don't worry. I hope he had a good day. Eric stapely is back!? what!? He just left yesterday! haha good stuff. Don't worry mom. We are safe. I just don't bring anything valuable and have a couple bucks in my pocket to give to someone if they rob us. I love you mom and I hope the start of your summer is amazing. I love you.

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment