Taylor writes home every Monday so be sure to check for a new letter each week!                                                                                                       Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and TEACH THEE WHAT THOU SHALT SAY. (Exodus 4:12)

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day!!
I hope that you had a great day yesterday! I'm sorry about the phone. Next time for sure we will be using skype. That was ridiculous yesterday. But it was great to hear your voice. Tell Grandma that I love her and it was great to talk to her. What is her email again? So I don't have much to say today...I guess I could tell you about somthing I learned in personal study today. I have been thinking about this a lot but I'll write all my thoughts in a letter one day. Basically I studied about talents. We talked about it in church on sunday and I felt that I should study and ponder it a little bit more. So I decided that I'm going to look for the talents that I have and use and develop them during my mission. At least the ones that I can. But I read in Mathew today about how are talents can show the light of Christ or the gospel. I had never thought of it like that before. But then it makes sense because we got our talents from God. But like basketball... how could that show the gospel? But then I thought of how I played the game of basketball. Share that with others. But anyway that's something I'm going to work on. I didn't do very well at developing my talents before the misson. I was so lazy. But anyway I will write more about this later. Well I don't have much more to write. I love you. Oh tell Veda to write me about her mission. I want to see if I am serving in some of the same areas as her. I hope that you have a good week mom. Be happy. I love you. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment